Serenity Clinic is a Private Mental Health Clinic based in Observatory, Cape Town
We are dedicated to the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of mental and emotional problems and eating disorders for both adults and young people.
Our team of consultant psychiatrists, doctors, therapists and nurses treats each patient as an individual. We offer a wide range of evidence-based specialist treatments and therapies, all from our welcoming but discreet central Cape Town location.
- All our practitioners are registered with the Health Professionals Council of South Africa and are passionate about excellent service delivery.
- We enjoy strong ties with the University of Cape Town, ensuring the best available professional practices.
- We are well located, with a pharmacy and free and secure parking.
- All 3 major languages of the Western Cape are catered for in our culturally diverse environment.
- We are open until 6:30 pm on weekdays and Saturdays.
We at Serenity Clinic are passionate about enhancing lives through mental wellness. We offer a host of services to achieve this, ranging from helping our patients through difficult times and mental illnesses to exploring and maximizing our client's full potential through counselling and therapy.
Serenity Clinic strives to provide excellent mental health care in a discreet, safe and welcoming environment. Our multidisciplinary staff work together to treat patients of all ages with a wide range of mental health services, as well as limited general medical services.